Thanksgiving Mason Jar Ring Garland with Free Printable07. November 2017
Are you ready for turkey day? Have you prepped your kitchen for a full day of cooking and eating? Are you looking forward to the stressful day to begin before it even starts? And what about the decorations? Have you even had time to think about dressing your home up? Or have you just been thinking of the tasty turkey dressing?
It's not too late to make this super easy Thanksgiving garland. You'll just need a few basic supplies and some regular mouth canning jar rings. Surely you all have some of those laying around, right? Just print out our FREE Thanksgiving Garland Printable and get crafting!
MAKE THE GARLAND
- Print out our FREE Thanksgiving Garland Printable onto cardstock paper.
- Cut out the pieces with scissors.
- Insert cut circles into regular mouth canning jar rings. You may need to add a few pieces of tape to hold the paper inside the rings.
- Create loops in twine to insert the canning rings.
- Hang on your wall vertically or horizontally.
- Tape the GIVE banner over the garland.