Our Vintage DIY Cookie Mix in a Jar Kit includes materials to decorate 12 rustic cookie mason jar gifts using YOUR cookie recipe.
This DIY Kit makes it easy to create gorgeous cookie mason jar gifts for friends and family. You just need to gather the ingredients and supply your own quart jars. Your recipe will be printed on hang tags and you'll get decorations to create 12 jar gifts for teachers and friends.
Kit includes materials to decorate 12 quart-sized mason jars:
- 12 - off-white muslin 6" cloth toppers
- 12 - 2.5" round cookie labels for front of jars
- 12 - gift hang tags with YOUR baking directions (approx. size 1.75" x 3.25"). Bottom of tag has To/From lines so you can handwrite names for gift-giving.
- 12 - pre-cut ribbons (2 color choices available) measuring 3/8" x 20". All 12 ribbons will be of the SAME choice.
- Set is packaged in a cello poly bag.
The same custom text will be printed on each label or hang tag. We will use the same fonts & colors as depicted on the photos shown. Please list your baking directions for ONE recipe in an easy step-by-step format. We will use the text you supplied (we will not edit or number your steps).
2 ribbon colors are available. Choose from:
- Black Grosgrain Ribbon
- Jute Twine
This listing does NOT include mason jars or ingredients. It's only the decorations.
- The fabric toppers in photos are shown on regular mouth quart jars. They will fit on wide mouth jars, but about half of the fabric will show around the edges of the lid compared to what the jars in my photos show.