Mason Jar Ring Christmas Ornaments Printables01. December 2017
Mason Jar Ring Christmas Ornaments are a perfect gift for canners. And if you're a canner, chances are you have plenty of extra canning rings on hand. These DIY Christmas ornaments are the perfect way to repurpose old mason jar canning rings. Make these quick and inexpensive ornaments for gifts or for your own Christmas tree. You only need a few basic supplies and our FREE Printable Christmas Mason Jar Ring Ornaments.
MAKE THE ORNAMENTS
- Print out our FREE Printable Mason Jar Ring Ornaments onto cardstock paper.
- Cut out the round pieces with scissors.
- Insert cut circles into regular mouth canning jar rings. You may need to add a few pieces of tape or use hot glue to hold the paper inside the rings.
- Loop twine or ribbon around the ring, and tie a bow to hang it.
- Optional: Add additional decorations such as patterned washi tape around the ring or attach buttons or other embellishments.
Sign up for our newsletter to get more free printables, gardening tips, recipes, product updates, & a 10% off coupon on your first order of canning labels in our shop.
Follow our Christmas Canning Pinterest Board for recipes & inspiration.